To all our clients, suppliers, family and friends
Creer Property has proudly been part of the Newcastle & Lake Macquarie community for more than 140 years. At this time, now more than ever, we are genuinely concerned for the welfare of our staff, our clients, our suppliers and all those people in our community and their families.
Accordingly, the Management of Creer Property has made the following decisions, in an effort to help slow the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19) within our community.
Effective from Tuesday, 24 March 2020, we will;
- Have our office doors locked at all times and will only be taking visitors who have a meeting booked with one of our team members;
- Reduce our office hours to 9am - 4pm Monday to Friday, 9am - 12 noon Saturday;
- Instruct our Property Management team to suspend any non-essential meetings or inspections. This will mean that Routine Inspections will be suspended until further notice. Critical ingoing and outgoing inspections will continue as required;
- Revise the way we conduct Open home inspections. All house inspections will only be conducted as private inspections ensuring adequate social distancing measures can be adhered to;
- Most staff will be working from home. If you need to meet with a staff member, ensure that you organise an Appointment to meet them at the office;
- All meetings with staff will be conducted By Appointment Only. What this means is that if you need to attend our office to pick up or drop off keys, documents, leases, contracts or any other material, you will need to contact your Agent and make an Appointment to see them. Unsolicited meetings will be suspended until further notice;
- Our staff have been instructed they are permitted to remove themselves from a meeting or public gathering, where they feel that a person they are with may demonstrate flu-like symptoms or they have returned from overseas travel in the last 21 days or they have come into contact with someone who has tested positive to Coronavirus or has / is demonstrating flu-like symptoms;
- For their own safety, our staff may ask people who attend any appointment or meeting, if they have flu-like symptoms, have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive to Coronavirus or have flu-like symptoms or have returned from overseas travel in the last 21 days;
- Our staff will be required to practise Social Distancing and Hygiene protocols and may request those that they come into contact with to do the same.
As the situation relating to public management of Coronavirus changes, so too may our plans.
We hope that you and your family remain healthy and we appreciate your support in keeping our community safe at this challenging time.
Craig Nealon & Brendan Walsh