8 Jennifer Street Charlestown
A HOME OF STYLE & SUBSTANCE
Exquisitely presented throughout, this stylish home has been superbly renovated to create a contemporary abode fit for any modern family.
Minimalist design, plantation shutters, timber floorboards and a neutral colour scheme add wow factor to the spacious interiors of this lovely home. An updated designer kitchen and luxurious bathroom further enhance its appeal, topped off by your own stunning mountain vista viewable from the main bedroom and front patio.
A delightful covered alfresco deck at the rear is sure to be the site of many an occasion and celebration and is joined by well-kept grassy and private surrounds, providing a perfect playground for children.
Why renovate when you can simply move in and enjoy life's simple pleasures right away in this immaculate family home. An inspection is a must to witness the true dedication to quality and detail - you will be proud to call this one home!
- Renovated 3 bedroom split level home
- Well sized 594.4m2 allotment
- Elevated positioning offers beautiful mountain views
- Open plan lounge & dining area finished with timber floorboards
- Designer kitchen equipped with stone benchtops, gas cooktop & island bench
- Three comfortable bedrooms, two appointed with built-in robes
- Luxurious main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling & chrome fixtures
- Internal laundry with second w/c
- Plantation shutters
- Ducted air conditioning & LED downlights throughout
- Large rear deck for entertaining
- Freshly painted throughout
- Lovely child friendly backyard
- Single lock up garage under home
- Minutes from major transport links, Charlestown Square Shopping Centre & local schools
: $1864 per year
: $680 per year
: 594.40 m2
Stainless Steel Appliances
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.