12 Alley Street Speers Point
NEAT AS A PIN
Primely positioned just a 2 minute drive from the lake, this delightful 2 bedroom home makes an ideal investment property or a perfect option for first home buyers.
Boasting well-presented interiors, this welcoming home offers plenty of comfort and conveniences. Rich polished floorboards, ornate cornices and fresh paint create a wonderful homely atmosphere, whilst ceiling fans and split system air conditioning offer required creature comforts. A vast backyard provides abundant space for kids or pets whilst a carport and double tandem garage provide multiple storage options.
Rent out straight away or first home buyers can move in and improve the tidy interiors at their leisure, either way, this appealing property offers a sought-after lifestyle factor paired with great affordability and functionality.
- Tile & weatherboard 2 bedroom home
- Sizeable 537.3m2 allotment
- Refreshed kitchen
- Large living area with split system air con & ceiling fan
- Formal dining area with server's window to kitchen
- Two comfortable bedrooms with built-in robes & shelving/seating
- Master bed appointed with split system air con
- Neat main bathroom
- Internal laundry with w/c
- Extra large backyard with abundant lawn surrounds
- Double tandem garage with workshop
- Single carport
- 1km to Speers Point Park & Watagan Cycle Track
- 1.2km to Speers Point Public School
- 1.4km to Boolaroo local shops
: $1800 per year
: $1000 per year
: 537.30 m2
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.