32 Edward Street Charlestown
Contact agent for details
Sure to Impress
With all the essentials of a great family home & more this property is sure to please!
Surrounded by quality homes in a quiet street this double storey family home offers a functional floorplan & would be an ideal choice for those looking to tick all the boxes. Positioned only moments to popular Charlestown Square, local beaches & public transport this convenient location is an added bonus.
This spacious 3 bedroom house plus study features a large open kitchen with island bench, 2 living areas, a large master suite with walk-in robe & private ensuite & a fantastic covered entertaining area.
The main living areas, kitchen & sleeping quarters of this property are all positioned on the same level which is also where you'll find the main bathroom & laundry that is fitted with an additional toilet. The ground level of this property is home to the double garage with workshop space & a private office/study with custom cabinetry - perfect for a home office!
Outdoors you'll find a fantastic covered entertaining space with built-in kitchen that features a 4 burner BBQ & with gas & electricity available , this area is soaked in sunlight & overlooks the lush rear lawn & landscaped gardens.
Everyone is catered for at this property, with multiple living areas, a peaceful front balcony, a spacious kitchen, oversized bedrooms & parking space for the cars & a boat or van this one is well worth an inspection.
- Quality 3 bedroom home with study
- Master bedroom features walk-in robe & ensuite
- Large kitchen with island bench & dishwasher
- Fantastic entertaining area with outdoor kitchen
- Open plan living with tiled floors
- Sun drenched front verandah with peaceful outlook
- Double garage plus room for boat or van
- 512sqm block with landscaped gardens & side access
- Internal laundry with additional toilet
- Modern interiors & ducted air conditioning throughout
- Back to base alarm system
- Conveniently located close to shops, schools & beaches
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.