34 Lees Street Charlestown
A Feel Good Home Amongst Leafy Serenity
Privately positioned on approx 600m2 block with leafy outlook, this four bedroom home in a lovely street, is oozing with opportunity to create as your own.
Set within the popular east side of Charlestown, you're only moments to Charlestown Square, local beaches & public transport this convenient location is an added bonus.
With four great sized bedrooms, a large light-filled living area adjoining the kitchen, which could be further opened up to create a continuous modern living-dining-kitchen space, this home has plenty of room to play with.
Liveable now, so you can wait and see what you want when you tackle the reno. You will not be disappointed with this property.
- Approx. 600m2 block in leafy street
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with a built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Large living area with fireplace and fans, plus sunroom overlooking backyard
- Kitchen with ample cupboards and a dishwasher
- Internal laundry with additional toilet
- Single lock-up garage, carport and ample off-street parking
- Easy access to rear yard
- Conveniently located close to shops, schools & beaches
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.