104 Harris Street Cameron Park
One of the Best
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST: Closing 11th November 2019
This property is a rare find & has one of the biggest blocks you'll find in Cameron Park.
Sitting on a over 3200sqm, this home provides plenty of options, complete with a generous 4 bedroom home with attached double garage this one really allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds.
The large brick home has plenty of room for the whole family with 4 large bedrooms, a generous master suite with walk-in robe & ensuite, multiple living areas, a spacious open plan kitchen & outdoor entertaining space.
Positioned in one of Lake Macquaries fastest growing suburbs this home offers a fantastic lifestyle change for the family or hobbyist looking for privacy & plenty of space yet still close to all conveniences with local schools, shops & easy access to the Newcastle Link Road.
With a block this big the option to further extend & add additional garaging is a real possibility (subject to council approval) - this property would be ideal for a tradesman or anyone needing space to accommodate extra vehicles without compromising on the quality of a home either.
- Enormous 3200sqm block in Cameron Park
- 4 bedroom brick home
- Open plan kitchen with stone benchtop
- Formal lounge with fireplace
- Tiled dining room that opens onto covered alfresco area
- Separate rumpus room
- Modern main bathroom with separate toilet
- Master suite with walk-in robe & ensuite
- Double garage & additional carport
- Ducted air conditioning
- Updated internal laundry
- Plenty of room for additional garaging (STCA)
- Possible dual access
- Close to local schools & Edgeworth Town Square
- Easy access to Newcastle Link Road & the Hunter Expressway
: $411 per quarter
: 3244.00 m2
Fixed Floor Coverings
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.