10 Harrison Street Belmont North
If you love to entertain this one is just for you, it has an enormous covered deck that is fully enclosed with an insulated roof & ocean views that will leave your friends envious!
This beautifully maintained home has everything you need with 4 large bedrooms, 2 separate living areas, large double garage with remote door plus outdoor entertaining space & rear yard with manicured lawn & gardens. This large family home has easy access to the deck via double french doors perfectly combining your indoor/outdoor entertaining.
With everything on the one level you'll really appreciate the the ease of living in this very functional floorplan. The formal living area at the front of the home features new plush carpets, fresh paint & a split system air conditioner & overlooks a second undercover entertaining area.
The well appointed kitchen features a double sink that looks onto the timber entertaining deck, which will no doubt be where you spend plenty of time entertaining family & friends.
Each of the 4 bedrooms have built-in robes installed & have all been freshly painted with new carpets. The master suite is located toward the back of the home providing a private retreat from the rest of the bedrooms.
With a double garage plus room for a caravan or large trailer & 2 secure storage rooms you really can't look past this home. Surrounded by quality family homes in an ideal location with local school & Jewellstown Plaza close by & only a short drive to Redhead Beach & Belmont Bay - you can enjoy the best of both worlds here!
- Fantastic 4 bedroom home
- Freshly painted with new carpets throughout
- Enormous covered entertaining area with ocean views
- Open rumpus area with beautiful french doors opening onto entertaining area
- Manicured lawns & established gardens
- Additional covered outdoor area
- Well maintained kitchen & main bathroom
- Double garage with remote door plus parking for caravan or large trailer
- 2x secure storage/cellar rooms
- Full irrigation watering system servicing all gardens, toilet & washing machine
- 8,000L fresh water tanks with new pump
- Solar panels on roof to minimise your electricity bills
- Close to local schools & Jewellstown Plaza
- Public transport across the road
- Short drive to Redhead Beach
- Approx. 663.9sqm block
: $1909 per year
: $800 per year
: 663.90 m2
Fixed Floor Coverings
Remote Garage Door
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.