5 Tanunda Close Eleebana
A Piece of Paradise in a Private Setting
This remarkable 4 bedroom plus study home is a desirable choice with resort style pool, a generous 1320sqm allotment & a long list of fantastic features you won't want to miss out on.
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac in one of Eleebana's prestigious pockets, this exceptional brick & tile home offers a family friendly design with open living space, large bedrooms & a modern kitchen with a seamless transition to a covered entertaining space. Complete with a spacious rumpus & separate study, this well designed home is perfect for any family. There is a double garage with additional storage space & double carport on the ground level of this residence which also boasts a stunning inground pool with landscaped surrounds & immaculate gardens.& a peaceful reserve as a backdrop.
Featuring stunning Blackbutt timber floors throughout with a lovely open fireplace in the living room, ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans this home is filled with high end fixtures & stylish finishes that will allow you to enjoy this spectacular property even more, With popular locals schools close by, just minutes to the edge of beautiful Lake Macquarie & just a short drive to Warners Bay foreshore & popular cafes & restaurants this home is in a sought after location & will appeal to any family looking looking for their own piece of paradise.
- Spectacular 4 bedroom brick & tile home in popular location
- Large open plan design with covered entertaining space
- Polished Blackbutt timber floors
- Modern kitchen with stone bench & gas cooking
- Master suite with ensuite & dual built-in robes
- Separate study/home office space ideal for working from home
- Ducted air conditioning system & ceiling fans
- Double garage with internal access & additional double carport
- Designer in-ground pool with waterfall
- Immaculate gardens with reserve backdrop
- Internal laundry with storage
- Generous 1320sqm block in a peaceful cul-de-sac
- Just moments to the edge of Lake Macquarie & local walking trails
- Approx. 2klm to Warners Bay Foreshore
Please note we are a COVID Safe business & require all attendees at open homes to adhere to the below plan.
We require you to:
* Produce a driver's licence or proof of identity card, otherwise we will need to call your mobile phone to check we have your correct contact number;
* Confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone who’s tested positive or awaiting results, or been to any know Hot Spots;
* Wait until instructed to enter (no more than 20 visitors will be allowed to enter any premises and fewer depending on the size of the property);
* Use hand sanitiser upon entry;
* Exit via back door (if possible);
* Maintain 1.5m social distance;
* Refrain from touching surfaces within the property;
* Remain in family groups at all times.
* Do not attend if you are unwell;
* Do not attend if you have been told to self-isolate;
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.