Situated in one of Mayfield's highly desired streets, this neat and tidy first floor unit presents a fantastic investment opportunity.
Boasting plenty of scope to add further value, the unit currently generates a healthy $260 per week rental return. The easy living floorplan is enhanced by sought-after creature comforts including split system air conditioning, ceiling fans, plenty of storage & a delightful entertainer's private balcony.
Positioned in a highly strategic location close to all of Mayfield's essential amenities including local shops, schools & public transport, this parcel of real estate would make a great undemanding addition to any savvy investors portfolio.
- First-floor brick unit in quiet complex
- Great potential rental return of $260 per week
- Neat kitchen equipped with gas cooktop, breakfast bar & abundant cabinetry
- Spacious lounge area equipped with split system air conditioning & ceiling fan
- Private east facing balcony with pleasant elevated outlook, perfect for enjoying a morning coffee
- Two well-sized double bedrooms equipped with built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Tidy bathroom with shower, w/c & vanity
- Handy hallway linen cupboard for extra storage
- Carpet & vertical blinds throughout
- Shared laundry & single carport space
- Walking distance to a number of local schools including Mayfield East Public School, St
Columban's Primary School & San Clemente High School
- Walking distance to Wests Mayfield & Balance Collective Gym
- Close to public bus stops
- Short drive to Mayfield's retail precinct including Woolworths, Aldi, McDonald's, medical
centres, gyms & government facilities including Australia Post & Centrelink
- Easy access to Industrial Drive for fast connection in and out of the CBD
- Council Rates: approx. $1140 per year
- Water Rates: approx. $600 per year
- Strata Levies: approx. $1852 per year