Located on a battle axe block, this neat and tidy single level home is situated in a leafy pocket of Charlestown.
Upon entry, timber floorboards lead you through the open plan formal dining and lounge area featuring modern downlights and split system air-conditioning. The natural flow of the functional floorplan leads to the spacious, galley style kitchen offering a breakfast bar with cabinetry.
A separate family room is positioned at the rear of the home and is perfect for a beautiful afternoon of relaxing with a book and a coffee.
Three spacious bedrooms occupy the home, the master bedroom has an ensuite and air conditioning, all with built in robes.
The spacious, undercover entertaining area showcases a beautiful ambience for entertaining friends and family with a built-in barbeque. Side vehicle access available to fully enclosed backyard which backs onto nature reserve.
Located in Charlestown, this property portrays ultimate privacy with leafy surrounds, with just a short drive to Charlestown Square with all shopping at your fingertips, iconic beaches not too far and local schools in walking distance.
* Positioned on a spacious battle axe block approx. 801.5m2
* Timber floorboards & modern downlights throughout
* Galley style kitchen with ample cabinetry with adjacent meals area
* Formal lounge and dining area at front of floorplan
* 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
* Master bedroom has ensuite & air conditioning
* Main bathroom has separate bath & shower
* Double garage with internal access and extra storage
* Huge undercover entertaining area with built-in barbeque
* Leafy back yard has established gardens, no lawn to mow
* Side vehicle access available to rear of block
* Close to amenities & services