If you've been dreaming of a brand new, low maintenance home, these immaculate properties in the Fettlers community at Whitebridge might just make that dream a reality.
Recently constructed with quality fixtures & fittings throughout these split level homes offer a brilliant low maintenance lifestyle in a desirable location. Offering a brilliant 3 bedroom design with contemporary open plan living areas, private ensuite to the master, sun drenched alfresco space & a double garage these have been designed to suit couples, families and downsizers.
Nestled right next to the Fernleigh Track and close to Glenrock State Conservation Area and just a short drive to stunning beaches, Westfield Kotara, Charlestown Shopping centre & Newcastle CBD the Fettlers Community offers a lifestyle of convenience and tranquility like no other.
Fettlers is a vibrant village with its own 15 meter wide suburban street ambling through the entire community. With wide roads, footpaths, a community park and open space, bordering the Fernleigh track, the environment created by this development is already being enjoyed by many residents who have made the move to be part of Fettlers Whitebridge.
For more information, prices, plans and availability or to book an inspection call or email today.
Please note we are a COVID Safe business & require all attendees at open homes to adhere to the below plan.
We require you to:
* Produce a driver's licence or proof of identity card, otherwise we will need to call your mobile phone to check we have your correct contact number;
* Confirm that you have not been in contact with anyone who’s tested positive or awaiting results, or been to any know Hot Spots;
* Wait until instructed to enter (no more than 20 visitors will be allowed to enter any premises and fewer depending on the size of the property);
* Use hand sanitiser upon entry;
* Exit via back door (if possible);
* Maintain 1.5m social distance;
* Refrain from touching surfaces within the property;
* Remain in family groups at all times.
* Do not attend if you are unwell;
* Do not attend if you have been told to self-isolate;