Nestled within the leafy surrounds of Kahibah with an abundance of native wildlife, neighbouring the lush green reserve stands this immaculately presented home on a huge block approx.1284m2. DA approved for a four bedroom, two bathroom home with study and four car garage.
Open plan living with polished timber floors, a modern refurbished kitchen and slow combustion fire provide a space for the family to relax and enjoy the comforts of home. A large retreat is positioned at the rear with servery window across the kitchen onto a bar providing the perfect space for outdoor entertaining.
A lovely bathroom with two separate zones for the morning ritual and huge shower make the home perfect for a growing family needing space.
The large backyard has ample entertaining areas to enjoy with friends and family, rear access to the famous Great North Walk, leading onto the Fernleigh track and enough room to play cricket and soccer at the same time.
Situated in a fantastic location of popular Kahibah; less than approximately 300m from Kahibah Primary School, walking distance to Kahibah shops and only a short distance to beautifully iconic beaches and Charlestown Square.
* Huge block approx.1284m2
* DA approved for a 4 bed+study, 2 bath, 4 car house
* Elevated home with a stunning bushland outlook
* Rear access to the famous Great North Walk, leading onto the Fernleigh track
* 2 well-sized bedrooms both including ceiling fans
* Bathroom has large double shower, frameless mirror & 2 modern basins
* Open plan modern kitchen including large sink, island bench; potential breakfast bar, and ample cabinetry
* Ambient front room used as guest room or study; lovely warm sunshine in winter
* Fireplace located in dining area
* Air conditioning throughout
* Large outdoor deck with drop down curtains
* Paved entertaining area with lighting & electricity outlets plus pizza oven for entertaining
* Large storage room and basements
* Re-wired with modern earth-leakage system & switch board
* New 4600 litre water tank & Rainbank system for low water bills
* Solar hot water & off peak, good insulation & wood fire for lower electricity bills
* Garden shed has mains power
* Wood shed
* Located in Kahibah close to amenities & services
* Whitebridge High School highly accessible via 5 min walk through bush
* Close to Charlestown public swimming pool
* Ideal to extend or rebuild your family dream home