Positioned in a friendly cul-de-sac setting on a private 885.20sqm approx. block. On the top side of the street and set back from the road behind hedging and front fence for privacy. Neatly presented and a short distance to Warners Bay shops, schools and cafes this property offers great value.
The main level features formal lounge plus separate living and dining. The kitchen is neat as a pin with electric cooking and dishwasher. Four bedrooms with built-in robes. Family bathroom with separate bath and shower, internal laundry and toilet complete the home.
Downstairs is a granny flat or guest quarters complete with its own kitchen and bathroom plus storage.
Outdoors a huge covered alfresco area runs the width of the home. There is a lock up garage with storage plus side access up to the shedding at the rear of the property.
This brick and tile home could be just what you are looking for. Room for everyone with multiple living areas plus extra accommodation downstairs. Set moments to the edge of Lake Macquarie and a 5 minute drive to cosmopolitan Warners Bay, this appealing home offers all the benefits of relaxed lakeside living.
* Cul-de-sac living on 885.20sqm approx. block
* Formal lounge plus separate living and dining
* Kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
* Four bedrooms with built-in robes
* Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Granny flat with its own kitchen and bathroom plus storage
* Huge covered alfresco area
* Lock up garage with storage
* Side access with plenty of shedding at rear
* Moments to Lake Macquarie and Warners Bay