A unique, cottage style home located in the popular suburb of Charlestown.
This relaxed and calming home features a private natural screened facade which hugs the beautiful butterfly style roofline. A double door entry opens into the main living area which includes open plan lounge, kitchen, dining areas and features recently refreshed floorboards, split system air conditioning and exposed timber beams.
The second entry is through the master bedroom and allows ample natural light to fill the space while a second bedroom is located towards the rear of the home and includes a built-in wardrobe plus an uninterrupted outlook.
Beautiful western valley views are available from the kitchen area and oversized entertaining area which is ideal for sharing a meal with all your family and friends.
The lower level of the home presents a spacious L-shape room with potential for rumpus or a separate storage area. Combo laundry/second bathroom and another separate storage room completes the layout on this level.
A huge double garage stands proudly between the home and the rear yard which is turfed and fully enclosed, ideal for keeping pets and children safe.
This property is well worth a look, located in one of Charlestown's most loved streets, and just minutes from Charlestown Square, Charlestown inner city bypass and local schools and parks.
- Positioned on a nice sized block approx. 560.1m2
- Unique characteristics including butterfly roofline
- Covered deck accesses front entry + master bed, both double door
- Freshly polished timber flooring on upper level + split system air
- Master bedroom has access to private front deck + split system air
- Exposed beams and timber in ceiling
- Open plan lounge, dining & kitchen
- Hallway linen storage
- Kitchen has natural gas stovetop + breakfast bar
- Elevated valley views of Charlestown on upper level decking
- Rumpus + storage room on lower level
- Established lawns gardens through front & back yards
- A bathroom on each level
- Huge double garage with high ceilings and remote door
- Close to amenities & services