Centrally positioned within the surrounds of convenience is this well-appointed 2 bedroom townhouse, which is actually larger the majority of the 3 bed townhouses in the area.
The middle level presents light filled cathedral ceilings throughout the combined living/dining plus kitchen. Take a few steps up to the next level where two comfortably appointed bedrooms and the original but neat bathroom are positioned.
Downstairs there is a huge rumpus area offering a retreat like area for children's activities or extended family. A second toilet is on this level along with the oversized internal laundry which offers enough space for a second bathroom.
Other townhouses in the complex, of the same floorplan, have converted to 3bedroom, 2 bathroom & 2 living areas, which should give you an idea of the space on offer.
A single lock up garage provides internal access to the property and out toward the courtyard where a relaxed entertaining quarter can be enjoyed.
Located within moments to Charlestown Square, public transport, popular schools and cafes, this property provides the perfect opportunity for first home buyers or astute investors.
* Centrally located split level townhouse with easterly aspect
* Large kitchen with ample bench & cabinetry space
* Huge combined lounge & dining off kitchen
* Lovely cathedral ceilings throughout living
* Separate living downstairs; perfect retreat
* 2 bedrooms with built in robes
* Great sized bathroom with shower & toilet, separate WC
* 2nd toilet downstairs adjoining rumpus
* Rear courtyard offers limited maintenance & great for entertaining
* Single automatic garage
* Situated on the well sort after eastern side of Charlestown
* Wonderful sea breeze with the ocean less than 3km away
* Convenient location to shops & amenities
* Shared communal grassed area at rear of complex, plus visitor park