Simply spectacular, in a peaceful cul de sac stands this immaculate, 3 year old & as new family home of grand proportions. Sitting high up on a hill overlooking Speers point it also has rural feel, the location is sure to impress.
The exclusive design of the property showcases modern elegance and charm across two levels of spacious living, complimented by the manicured back yard with mesmerising lake views.
This block is completely secured with entry via the electric gate leading through to the finest of open plan living. Bamboo flooring flows throughout the entire bottom level offering a stunning blend of modern trimmings and designer flair. Presented on this level are two naturally lit lounge rooms seamlessly connecting through to the oversize kitchen and open dining area.
A beautiful timber and steel staircase with glass balustrade leading to the upper level opens out onto an elevated balcony with pristine lake views. The balcony also accessed through the impressive master bedroom which showcases a luxe ensuite and spacious double door walk-in wardrobe. Two additional bedrooms occupy the upper level of the property with both offering built-in wardrobes plus a study area is included upstairs.
The lovely, external facade of the property is praised by the opulent lawns and gardens. Leading out from the lounge room is a undercover balcony to the rear but the ideal morning alfresco is north east facing, fully paved, offers sunlight and yard views.
Don't miss out on your opportunity to experience this outstanding property, in close proximity to Lake Macquarie Park, Boolaroo Public School plus a short drive to Warners Bay High School.
* Positioned on a well sized block approx. 512.8m2 at the end of a cul-de-sac
* Immaculate street appeal on arrival
* Bamboo flooring throughout lower level
* Formal front lounge room has access to paved alfresco area
* Ducted air conditioning on both levels
* Modern kitchen has stainless steel appliances, ample cabinetry, glass splashback + views of the lake
* Dining & second lounge room have lake views & open out to second balcony
* 3 separate bedrooms on the upper level
* Separate study area on upper level
* Multiple line/ storage cupboards on upper & lower levels
* 14 panel north facing Solar power 4.2kw system installed
* Remote controlled Auto Gates and Garage for ease of access
* Great sized yard with established gardens
* Sizeable double garage with internal access
* Huge storage area in the well ventilated under house with concrete slab floor