This immaculate three bedroom villa, set in the flat and sleepy zone of Warners Bay offers not only ease of maintenance and simple living but superior access for the downsizer looking to stay close to the lake side Lifestyle.
Upon entry you will be greeted by an expansive lounge room with multiple layout options. The timber feel offers a level of warmth whilst the fresh paint throughout the villa and updated fittings bring a level of modern sophistication rarely seen for its age.
The well maintained timber based kitchen overlooks the large outdoor, undercover entertaining area sporting stainless steel appliances including built-in oven and dishwasher. Ample cabinetry with bench space makes this kitchen the perfect preparation area to entertain the friends and family.
Three well sized bedrooms with updated carpeting and ceiling fans are situated towards the rear of the home, offering ample separation between the main entertaining and sleeping quarters. Tranquillity is ensured with the reserve at the rear of this lovely home.
Located within minutes of Warners Bays central hub and bus stops close by, this property offers ease of travel only a handful complexes within the Warners Bay district provides. With Warners Bay shops, cafes and Watagan Track all within a short distance, this home is sure to impress the next buyer looking for that ultimate downsize option.
* 3 Bedrooms; Ceiling fans & 2 with Built-ins
* Freshly Painted
* Garaging with internal access
* Torrens title in a complex of 2
* Reserve, park and Watagan track bordering the home
* Large Kitchen with ample cabinetry and bench space
* Large Lounge room with multiple layout options
* Large undercover entertaining area
* Well maintained Bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate w/c
* Low maintenance
* Close to Shops, Cafes, Warners Bays local schools & Watagan Track