Positioned in a peaceful paved cul-de-sac minutes from local schools, public transport and Warners Bay amenities, lies this immaculately revamped 2 bedroom brick villa.
Boasting stylish, comfortable interiors throughout accentuated by a well-executed renovation, this inviting home offers low maintenance modern living at its best!
Open plan living and dining, an exquisitely styled kitchen and bathroom, two comfy bedrooms and a neat-as-a-pin backyard backing onto a small nature reserve, are just some of the highlights of this appealing home.
An ideal investment property, affordable first home or a perfect opportunity to downsize, there's nothing left to do with this easy care home except move in and enjoy the beauty of relaxed contemporary living by the lake!
- Renovated Torrens title 2 bedroom villa
- Low maintenance 234m2 allotment in a quiet cul-de-sac location
- Open plan living & dining with floating floorboards
- Spacious lounge area with brick feature wall & seamless outdoor access
- Stylish modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, gloss minimalist cupboards,
stone benchtops & tile splashback
- Informal dining area adjoining kitchen
- Two sizeable bedrooms with one bedroom including a built-in robe
- Luxurious main bathroom equipped with stand-alone bath, floor-to-ceiling tiles, large above
counter basin, frameless shower screen, square rainfall showerhead & quality chrome
- LED downlights throughout
- Neutral colour palette to match a variety of furnishing styles
- Sealed outdoor entertaining area - perfect for BBQs and alfresco dining
- Well-kept grassed backyard backing onto small reserve offering shade & privacy
- Front covered entry patio
- Single lock up garage
- Walking distance to public transport & Warners Bay High School
- 1 minute to Warners Bay Commercial Precinct
- 2 minutes to St Mary's Primary School
- 4 minutes to The Esplanade full of popular cafes & restaurants
- 4 minutes to Warners Bay Primary School