Enjoy a central Newcastle lifestyle with this large sprawling family home, located just 5 minutes from Westfield Kotara and with nature reserve views.
A perfect investment or first home, this solid original property features plenty of space for growing or established families, including a neat and tidy kitchen with two pantries, a formal dining area and an expansive lounge room complete with decorative fire place and grand ceiling cornices.
The three large sized bedrooms all contain rare double built-in wardrobes and are serviced by an original bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet.
Out in the backyard you'll find a large open patio perfect for entertaining and an additional covered entertaining area amongst the cottage like mature gardens. The home also has space for parking two cars with a single garage and connecting single car port.
A vast front verandah is deal for basking in the morning sun and features views over to the expansive nature reserve across the road.
Enjoy the convenience of living in a central Newcastle suburb with an array of fantastic amenities only a short drive away including Westfield Kotara, Charlestown Square, the Fernleigh Track, Glenrock National Park, Merewether Golf Club & Newcastle CBD.
* Original brick & tile 3 bedroom home
* Well sized 676.6m2 block
* Large lounge area with decorative fireplace
* Large bedrooms with double built-in wardrobes
* Original main bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
* Beautiful detailed ceiling cornices
* Ceiling fan in main bedroom
* Ducted air conditioning
* Gas connection for heating
* Large backyard concrete entertaining patio
* Large front verandah with nature reserve views
* Established gardens
* Single garage and connecting single carport
* Bus stops at your front door
* Close to Kotara & Charlestown services & amenities