Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Charlestown, this beautifully renovated 3 bedroom home is ready and waiting for a family who love to relax and entertain.
The large modern kitchen features stunning finishes including high gloss cabinets, striking dark bamboo flooring, breakfast bar and a built-in study nook.
Open plan living abounds with a large dining area complete with feature chandeliers flowing out into the large lounge area with multiple windows offering a backyard vista.
All three bedrooms are generously sized and contain built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, with the tidy main bathroom featuring a separate toilet and shower over bath.
The amazing terraced style backyard offers a multitude of features including a large covered entertaining area, a built-in BBQ area with timber benches & storage, a well-maintained flat lawn and a kids cubby house.
Underneath the house the long single garage provides enough room to park 2 cars head to toe and a lockable storage room offers plenty of space for storing tools and garden equipment.
Just minutes away from Charlestown Square and local schools, there is nothing left to do with this striking property except move in and enjoy relaxed family living at its finest.
* Unique terraced style 556.4m2 block
* Tastefully renovated with modern finishes
* Freshly painted in a crisp neutral colour palette
* High ceilings with feature cornices
* Split system air con in dining area & bedrooms 2 & 3
* Carpet throughout bedrooms and living areas
* Built-in wardrobes & fans in all bedrooms
* Extra large windows throughout provide an abundance of natural light
* Two hallway linen cupboards
* Laundry with separate toilet under house
* Large front concrete balcony
* Built-in study nook in kitchen with desk and drawers
* Elevated street appeal with distant nature reserve views
* Large outdoor paved entertaining area with built-in BBQ
* Very private backyard with high fences and established gardens
* Long single garage with lockable storage room
* Close to amenities & services