Located just minutes from the lake and backing onto a spectacular nature reserve, this unique 3 bedroom home features a multitude of space for a growing or established family.
The tidy kitchen has a walk-in pantry and adjoins the extra large lounge and dining areas featuring a multitude of space for entertaining and relaxing and enhanced with sensational vaulted ceilings.
An open study area with built-in cupboard connects the dining room to the separate family room complete with access to an stunning outdoor timber alfresco area with amazing reserve views.
All three well-sized bedrooms have been positioned at the rear of the home to take full advantage of the spectacular views of the neighbouring nature reserve. The main bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and ensuite with shower, toilet and large vanity.
Outdoors there is no shortage of space to entertain thanks to multiple outdoor entertaining areas located around the home and a spacious child friendly backyard with mature trees and amples of privacy. You'll also never have to worry about storage space again thanks to a massive lockable storage room underneath the home.
Located in a very quiet family friendly area with no through traffic, this home is just minutes away from Warners Bay Private Hospital, Speers Point Park, Speers Point Public School & Warners Bay restaurants and shops.
If you're a lake loving family looking for space and privacy then don't go past this amazingly unique home located close to all the best of Lake Macquarie.
* Unique brick home on a large 704.7m2 block
* Backs onto a stunning nature reserve
* Extra spacious dining & lounge areas
* High vaulted ceilings
* Tidy kitchen with walk-in pantry
* Open study/office space with built-in cupboard
* Separate family room with entertaining area & downlights
* Timber floors in Office & Family Room
* Stunning reserve outlook from all bedrooms
* Tidy main bathroom with shower, bath & toilet
* Main bedroom with ensuite & built-in wardrobe
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Carpet in bedrooms & living area
* Beautiful neutral colour palette
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Split system air conditioner in lounge
* Hallway linen cupboard
* Solar panels
* Large backyard with mature trees
* Two backyard entertaining areas
* Front paved entertaining area with elevated verandah
* Massive under house storage area
* Double garage with remote roller door
* Close to Warners Bay services & amenities