Located just minutes away from the lake's edge with all of Belmont's amenities at your doorstep, this spacious split level four bedroom home has all the room a growing or established family needs and more.
There's no shortage of space to entertain friends and family in this home thanks to two generously sized living areas, a formal dining room, casual dining area and a delightful outdoor rooftop patio complete with built in BBQ and backyard views.
The large neat kitchen is equipped with plenty of cupboard space including a breakfast bar and servers window opening into the lounge area making dinner time a breeze.
Four generously sized bedrooms all feature ceiling fans, timber floors and detailed cornices which are serviced by the tidy original bathroom with timber vanity, bath, shower and separate toilet.
Downstairs you'll find an amazing retreat containing a rumpus room, second bathroom with toilet and shower, laundry, storage room and workshop. This multifunctional space could easily be transformed into an entertainment area, guest room, teenage retreat or a handyman's paradise.
Two separate double garages and plenty of off street parking also provide ample room for storage and parking cars, boats, trailers or caravans.
Conveniently positioned off Croudace Bay Road in a quiet cul-de-sac, this property provides quick and easy access into Belmont and it's amenities including Belmont Hospital, Belmont 16 Footers and Belmont Shopping Centres.
If you love the lake and need more room for the family then don't let this generously sized, unique family home go by without inspection.
* Split level family home on a good sized 834.7m2 block
* Abundance of living & entertaining areas
* Two double garages & plenty of off-street parking
* Downstairs retreat with rumpus, second bathroom, storage room & workshop
* Outdoor rooftop patio
* Spacious open plan living area with split system air con & ceiling fan
* Built-in wardrobe in main bedroom
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Timber floorboards throughout living and bedrooms
* Front entry verandah
* Well maintained, established gardens
* Close to lake, Belmont shops & hospital