If you're a lake loving family then don't miss inspecting this delightful 4 bedroom home situated just minutes from the best of Lake Macquarie and Warners Bay.
Upon entry you're greeted with instant ambience thanks to a large open plan living and dining area finished with stunning polished timber floorboards. The adjoining well ordered modern kitchen features stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar providing additional dining space for the family.
All four bedrooms feature ceiling fans, floorboards and 3 of the 4 bedrooms sporting sizable built in wardrobes. The fresh sleek bathroom is completed with a bath, shower, vanity with overhead storage, and a convenient separate toilet.
Entertain for hours outdoors on the large covered timber deck which leads down to the generous near flat backyard. Space for the kids and pets is in abundance with hours of fun to be had in the kids cubby house and two garden sheds providing room for storing all the tools. A second bathroom at the rear of the home allows for easy access whilst entertaining.
The well designed front facade features a timber deck, single carport, stepping pavers, and a large front brick fence providing ample privacy to the home.
Located just a short walk from the lake's edge and minutes by car to Warners Bay shops, Warners Bay Public School & Warners Bay High, there's nothing more to do with this home except move in and enjoy low maintenance family living by the lake at its best.
* Weatherboard & tile home on a 581.7m2 block
* Open plan living & dining area
* Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Polished timber flooring throughout
* Tidy main bathroom with shower, bath & separate W/C
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms; Built-ins in three
* Downlights in living
* Solar panels
* Air conditioning in the main living area
* Detailed ceiling cornices throughout
* Large near flat backyard with two garden sheds & cubbyhouse
* Covered outdoor deck
* Front single carport
* Low maintenance front yard with small deck
* Public Transport nearby
* Close to Warners Bay Schools, Shops and sporting fields