Located on a low maintenance block, just a stone's throw from the university, this 3 bedroom home presents a ripe opportunity for investors or first home buyers looking for a strategically placed property.
In the heart of the home is a tidy combined dining/ kitchen with a wood fire and electric stove. The comfy lounge area flows smoothly from the kitchen and dining with floating floors throughout to embrace the seamless feel of the home.
3 sizeable bedrooms are positioned at the front and rear of the home, with one including a large built-in wardrobe and another entertaining a sunroom which would be ideal for either a make shift walk in wardrobe or office.
The modern bathroom sporting a deep floating bath will be the perfect place to relax after a hard day's work.
With its versatile layout you can either maximise for bedrooms or alternatively adjust the rooms for living area. With a fresh coat of paint and a few basic finishing touches there is no doubt this home would be easily brought back to its former glory!
Located in a quiet leafy neighbourhood, just a short walk to the University, public transport and a 4 minute drive to Stockland Jesmond; this tidy, no-fuss home is perfectly suited for student accommodation and makes an ideal choice for investors who are looking to expand their portfolio or first home buyers wanting to get their foot in the market.
* Weatherboard & tile home on a low maintenance 295.6m2 block
* Separate lounge area with air conditioning
* Open kitchen & dining area with floating floorboards
* Updated bathroom with new bathtub
* Three spacious bedrooms, one with built-in robe
* Carpet in lounge and bedrooms
* Tidy, low maintenance backyard
* Previously rented at $375 pw
* Separate W/C
* University only a short walk away
* Bus stop just around the corner
* Located close to Jesmond services & amenities