Located just minutes away from the best of Charlestown, this large split level 4 bedroom family home is as unique as it is spacious.
The home offers a multitude of spaces to relax and unwind with the family thanks to a large lounge area with stunning vaulted ceiling and a large separate family room leading out to a spacious outdoor covered deck featuring distant ocean views.
The open galley style kitchen is equipped with a stainless steel dishwasher and an abundance of cupboard space and shelving, flowing out to an adjoining formal dining area.
At the front of the home are three generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a large fourth bedroom is located at the rear making a perfect teenagers retreat or additional living space.
Entering the three way main bathroom located in the centre of the home, you'll be taken aback by the dramatic cathedral ceiling which creates an endless airy space with an abundance of natural light.
Downstairs a handy second bathroom with shower, toilet & hand basin is located along with an expansive under house storage area featuring plenty of space for trailers, equipment and tools.
A summer paradise awaits in the backyard with large in-ground swimming pool that will keep the kids entertained for hours and an extra large covered entertaining area with loads of space for hosting family BBQs.
Located just 5 minutes away from Charlestown Square, you'll enjoy living in a great central location with Central Charlestown Leagues Club, local sports ovals, Charlestown East Public School, St Paul's Primary School, Hunter Sports High and Lake Macquarie Private Hospital all just a stone's throw away.
* Hardiplank & tile home on 588m2 block
* Unique & spacious split level design
* Large lounge area with vaulted ceiling
* Galley kitchen with plenty of cupboards and shelving
* Formal dining area
* Separate family room
* Tidy main bathroom with cathedral ceiling
* Built-in robes in three bedrooms
* Large outdoor covered deck with ocean views
* Timber internal staircase
* Downlights in bedrooms & lounge
* Ducted air conditioning
* Tiled entry foyer
* Hallway linen cupboard
* Timber floorboards in lounge, dining & bedrooms
* Large downstairs laundry
* 2nd downstairs bathroom with toilet, hand basin & shower
* Large under house storage area
* Flat back lawn
* Large inground swimming pool
* 3.5KW solar panels on roof with 6KW inverter
* Off street parking spaces
* Close to Charlestown services & amenities