Backing onto a stunning nature reserve, this meticulously cared for 3 bedroom home offers plenty of potential for first home buyers or investors looking for a quiet slice of inner suburban living.
The large lounge area offers plenty of space for relaxing and is enhanced by a unique stone mantle with double sided gas heater. The tidy u-shaped kitchen features plenty of storage space and is adjoined by a unique bar area with mirror tiles and overhead cabinet storage, perfect for casual gatherings and receiving guests.
A separate formal dining area and additional living area is perfect for wining and dining with friends and family, with the double sided gas heater providing a great spot to relax around with a good book in winter.
The glorious sunroom at the rear of the home has an abundance of natural light and is the perfect spot to soak up the morning sun with a coffee and enjoy listening to the distant birdcalls from the nature reserve.
The home offers three good sized bedrooms with a tidy main bathroom complete with shower, bath and separate toilet with hand basin. Two linen cupboards in the hallway offer plenty of storage options and an additional W/C is located off the sunroom for added convenience.
Downstairs is an absolute handy man's delight with two separate garages and a large workshop alcove complete with benches and shelving for all of your tools and machinery. An under house storage area also provides additional storage space.
Backing onto a gorgeous council maintained reserve, the well sized backyard has expansive views and an abundance of space for the kids and pets to play. A single car port, perfect for storing caravans or trailers, also features with back double gate access.
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, the home is only a short drive to a number of Charlestown & Kahibah services including Charlestown Square, Kahibah shops, Kahibah Public School, St Joseph's Primary School and Glenrock State Conservation Area.
Lovingly cared for and maintained by the original owner builders, this home offers quiet central suburban living paired with the tranquillity of living close to nature. Don't miss inspecting this true gem today!
* Weatherboard & tile home on 556.4m2 block
* Kept in fantastic condition by original owners
* Large lounge area with split system air conditioner
* Tidy kitchen with adjoining bar area
* Brightly lit sunroom with second W/C
* Combined dining & living room with ceiling fan
* Double sided gas heater services lounge & living/dining areas
* Three good sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
* Neat main bathroom with bath, shower & separate toilet with hand basin
* Two hallway linen cupboards
* Carpet in bedrooms & living area
* Spacious backyard with single carport, perfect for a caravan
* Backs onto council maintained Little Flaggy Creek Reserve
* Double garage with large workshop
* Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
* Close to Charlestown & Kahibah services & amenities