Leave the hustle and bustle behind and live a slower paced lifestyle in this restful 5 bedroom abode located on a completely flat block in downtown Swansea.
Enjoy cosy warm winter nights in the serene lounge area with wood fireplace, cook up a storm in the generous kitchen with a plethora of bench and cupboard space, & unwind in the tranquil backyard sanctuary with expansive entertaining area and luscious flat lawn.
Space for family, friends & even a home business is in surplus thanks to three well sized bedrooms, a multifunctional study area doubling as a fourth bedroom, a separate single garage with studio/5th bedroom, and a caravan with permanent annex.
Featuring spacious and peaceful interiors and brimming with warmth and character, the private and serene atmosphere of this home disguises the fact that the Swansea CBD is literally just around the corner with the Swansea walking track, local schools, sports ovals, beaches and boat ramps all just minutes away.
Families large & small, home business owners, lake lovers & backyard entertainers, will all love this serenely unique home. Potential also for business owners or developers to take advantage of the property's R3 Medium Density Residential zoning that presents a multitude of options including secondary dwellings, multi dwelling housing, home businesses and industries, child care facilities & more.
- Completely flat, low maintenance 690.4m2 block
- Highly convenient location, just a minute's walk to Swansea's main promenade - pick up the mail, do the banking and groceries & eat out without needing the car
- Large open kitchen with a plethora of cupboard & bench space, stainless steel appliances & breakfast bar
- Spacious lounge area provides year round comfort with a wood fireplace, ceiling fan, air con and gas point
- Formal dining area with resort style ceiling fan, backyard views & outdoor access
- Three oversized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and 1 with built-in wardrobe
- Well sized study accessed via the main bedroom and dining area with potential for a nursery, guest bedroom, or ensuite and walk-in robe
- Spotless main bathroom with stone vanity top, shower, toilet, linen cupboard & an abundance of built-in shelving
- Gorgeous timber floorboards, high ceilings & a neutral colour palette enhance the character & depth of the home
- Abundance of windows throughout lets in an amplitude of natural light
- Tandem double carport with incredible vertical garden running the length of the backyard provides a fantastic buffer for privacy and sound
- Spacious uncovered entertaining area with super flat well maintained lawn
- Large garage with space for 1 car, an abundance of inbuilt storage cupboards and benches, and an attached studio with air con and second bathroom, perfect for use as a fifth bedroom or head quarters for a home business
- Semi-permanent caravan with power, water and a permanent annex room offering additional storage or accommodation options
- Close to a host of Swansea services & amenities including Swansea CBD, Swansea walking track, Swansea Public School, Swansea Swim Centre, Quinn Park, Chapman Oval, Blacksmiths Boat Ramp, Blacksmiths Beach & Caves Beach
- Zoned R3 Medium Density Residential which permits a multitude of redevelopment opportunities