Located in the sought after lakeside suburb of Speers Point, this lovingly cared for 2 bedroom home offers low key summer living at its best.
Featuring spacious interiors throughout, including two well scaled bedrooms, two large living areas, and a neat kitchen & bathroom, this home is just bursting with opportunities for you to make it your own.
A well-built home perfectly catered for water lovers, the whole family will adore its magnificent concrete pool and convenient location, being only a short walk to the lake's edge and all of Speers Point Park's amazing amenities.
A fantastic choice for downsizers, small families, retirees, couples, first home buyers or investors, if you're looking for a Lake Macquarie home with great bones and amples of potential to add value, then this one is sure to tick a lot of boxes.
- Low maintenance 663.9m2 flat corner block
- Well-kept solid 2 bedroom home in excellent condition
- Incredibly spacious 6m wide lounge area with timber feature wall & built in shelving
- Neat kitchen with breakfast bar/servers window & abundance of shelving
- Large dining/second living area with pool views, outdoor access, ceiling fan & air conditioning
- Two well sized bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Tidy main bathroom with large vanity, extra large shower & separate toilet
- High ceilings & beautifully detailed ceiling cornices
- Private & fully sealed backyard with stunning chlorine swimming pool
- Lovely established gardens with stone edging
- Single separate automatic garage with direct street access & off street parking
- Just a stone's throw from Speers Point Park and it's incredible amenities including cafe, dog exercise area, sports fields, swimming centre, public jetty, boat ramp and sailing club.
- Speers Point Public School, library, medical centre & public transport are all just a couple of minutes walk away