Located on the east side of Charlestown, this pleasant 3 bedroom family home offers abundant open plan living and incredible ocean views that strike the ideal balance of function, character and a highly sought after location.
Hardwood flooring adds charm and depth to the upper level neutral interiors, including a spacious open plan dining and living, spotless kitchen, tidy main bathroom with separate toilet, and two well positioned bedrooms with built-in robes.
Underneath the home lies a third multipurpose room with a second bathroom that provides potential for dual occupancy (STCA), along with a tandem double car garage with plenty of space for storing tools and vehicles.
But the star of this welcoming home lies at the rear where an incredible back alfresco patio delivers an immaculate elevated vista of the sparkling distant waters of Dudley Beach.
With Charlestown Square only a short 3 minutes away by car and local schools and public transport just down the road, you'll enjoy a highly convenient central Newcastle lifestyle complete with your very own rare ocean panorama.
- Rendered concrete & tile split level 3 bedroom home
- Well sized 556.4m2 block
- Back elevated tiled patio with incredible ocean views
- Open plan living & dining with plenty of space for the whole family
- Tidy kitchen with ocean views from the kitchen sink
- Crisp neutral interiors with polished floorboards
- High ceilings with ornate ceiling cornices
- Two well sized upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes
- Main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
- Rumpus/study downstairs with potential for dual occupancy (STCA)
- Second bathroom with shower and W/C downstairs
- Freshly painted exterior and interiors
- Fully fenced flat and grassy backyard with plenty of space for the kids and pets
- Tandem double garage with drive through access to backyard & workshop space
- Large front entertaining patio
- Minutes away from Charlestown Square