Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the central suburb of Windale lies this revamped 3 bedroom townhouse offering easy care living over two spacious levels.
With freshly renovated interiors throughout including new carpet, fresh paint and a brand new contemporary kitchen, the open plan lounge and dining area provides plenty of living space enhanced by a floorplan focused on low maintenance functionality.
Presenting a convenient position, Windale's main street shops, public transport and St Pius X Primary School are within walking distance and Charlestown Square, Pacific Highway and Newcastle Inner City Bypass are only a short drive away.
A perfect choice for first home buyers looking to get their foot in the Newcastle market or an astute investor looking for a property with a great rental return, this inviting townhouse won't last long at this price point so don't delay in inspecting.
- Brick & tile 3 bedroom townhouse
- Potential rental return of $340 per week
- Open plan living & dining with ceiling fan, in-built shelving & sliding door access to backyard
- Modern L-shape kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & timber look flooring
- Three sizeable bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobe
- Tidy main bathroom with bath, shower, w/c and new vanity
- Large front yard with single carport
- Spacious back yard with garden shed and mature trees providing plenty of shade
- 150m away from Windale main shops
- 8 minute drive to Charlestown Square
- 7 minute drive to Lake Macquarie & Warners Bay promenade