Positioned on a secluded leafy Kotara street, this renovated 3 bedroom home enjoys an elevated position with a tranquil reserve outlook, just minutes away from Kotara's best amenities.
You'll feel right at home in its spacious eclectically styled interiors enhanced by freshly painted walls, rich cypress flooring, contemporary pendant lights and a tastefully designed ultra-modern kitchen complete with delightful honeycomb tile splashback.
Double timber doors flow out from the open plan living and dining to the glorious back patio with an immaculate rainforest backdrop. Under the home lies a handyman's haven presenting ample under house storage space and a convenient lockable workshop.
Perfect for first home buyers, young couples or astute investors looking for their next rental property, this unique home is sure to satisfy those looking for a low maintenance home brimming with character and charm.
- Easy care tiered 758.8m2 block
- Open plan living & dining with abundance of windows letting in natural light & reserve
- Stylish modern kitchen with stone-look benchtops, island bench, contemporary pendant
lighting, modern tile splashback, stand-alone gas cooktop, white gloss cupboards &
stainless steel appliances
- Expansive 8.2m wide tiled back deck with luscious rainforest vista
- Three sizeable bedrooms with large windows, two appointed with built-in robes
- Main bedroom with built-in robe & direct access to back deck
- Freshly painted inside & out in a neutral colour palette
- Tidy bathroom with shower, bath & separate toilet
- Downlights & split system air conditioning in living area
- Polished cypress pine timber floorboards throughout add detail & character
- Delightful herringbone paved front entertaining area with shade pergola
- External laundry with storage cupboard
- Low maintenance gardens & lawn
- Single carport with storage cavity
- Ample under house storage including a lockable storage room/workshop & paved area
- Close to public transport - 190m to bus stop, 600m to Kotara Train Station
- Close to retail & commercial precincts - 2 minutes to Orchardtown Road shops &
Blackbutt Hotel, 5 minutes to Westfield Kotara Shopping Centre & Kotara Homemaker
- 5 minutes to John Hunter Hospital
- Close to an array of local schools and zoned for New Lambton Public School
- Council Rates: approx. $1500 per year
- Water Rates: approx. $800 per year