Positioned on a corner block within a private and peaceful pocket of Charlestown alongside similarly impressive homes, this large three bedroom home offers spacious and refreshed interiors across three split levels.
Ensuring maximum functionality and comfort, the well-designed floorplan cleverly divides living and sleeping zones with the upper level containing three sizeable bedrooms and two refreshed bathrooms whilst an assortment of living and dining areas complete the lower tiers.
Flowing seamlessly out from the central tidy kitchen is an abundant deck area, perfectly primed for family BBQs, whilst the sunny front verandah offers a peaceful spot for watching the world go by.
Ideally positioned in northern Charlestown, between Charlestown Square and Westfield Kotara, Hoyts Cinemas and local schools, this quality home makes the perfect choice for families looking for convenience and much-needed living space.
- Generously proportioned 3 bedroom family home
- Sizeable 631.9m2 corner allotment
- Freshly painted inside & out
- Tidy kitchen in the heart of the home with breakfast bar & casual meals area
- Spacious formal dining room
- Expansive lounge area with large sun-drenched front verandah
- Lower level rumpus room with internal laundry & handy third w/c
- Sizeable main suite with walk-in robe, built-in robe, delightful Juliet balcony, & modern ensuite with new vanity, contemporary tiles, shower & w/c
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes
- Refreshed main bathroom with modern feature tiles, new vanity, spa bath, shower & separate toilet
- Handy linen cupboard on upper level
- Three zone ducted air conditioning throughout
- Ducted vacuum system
- New intercom system for easy communication throughout levels
- Mature trees provide shade and privacy
- Huge rear covered decks for year-round entertaining
- Double garage with internal access & under house storage
- Seamless access into the Newcastle CBD via closely located Pacific Highway
- Close to shops & amenities: 650m to Hoyts Charlestown, 800m to Charlestown Square, 2.9km to Westfield Kotara
- Close to multiple schools: 1.9km to St Joseph's Primary School, 2.1km to Hillsborough Public School, 2.4km to Kahibah Public School, 2.7km to Kotara High School, 3.5km to Belair Public School