Delightfully presented, this neat-as-a-pin 3 bedroom home located in central Charlestown makes an ideal choice for investors or first home buyers looking for comfortable and functional living.
Well-kept throughout, the home's bright and spacious interiors have been freshened with a modern colour palette, newly polished rich timber flooring in living areas and new carpet in all three bedrooms. The result is a highly welcoming and comfortable abode that makes you feel instantly at home upon entry.
Boasting a convenient location, a bus stop is directly at your doorstep and the Pacific Highway offers fast and easy access into the Newcastle CBD and to nearby Charlestown amenities. A home at this price point and level of quality will appeal to a range of buyers so don't delay your inspection today.
- Concrete render & tile 3 bedroom home
- Sizeable 632.3m2 allotment
- Spacious lounge with rich timber floorboards
- Tidy galley kitchen with abundant cabinetry, electric oven & cooktop
- Informal dining zone adjoining kitchen
- Three sizeable bedrooms with new carpet, two with built-in robes
- Spotless main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower & separate w/c
- Freshly painted throughout in a modern neutral colour palette
- Covered front entertaining patio with mature trees for privacy & shade
- Large windows throughout provide abundant natural light
- Downlights & vertical blinds throughout
- Large grassed fully fenced backyard with plenty of space for kids & pets
- External laundry & workshop/storage area under home
- Single built-in carport with ample off-street parking
- 3 minute drive to Charlestown Square, 4 minute drive to Westfield Kotara
- Zoned for Charlestown Public School & Whitebridge High School