Making an ideal investment or first home purchase, this pleasant 2 bedroom home enjoys fantastic positioning on a large block located just minutes away from Stockland Glendale and a host of convenient local amenities.
Featuring combined living and dining and two sizeable bedrooms, the light-filled interiors create a comfortable and homely atmosphere throughout enhanced by high ceilings and timber floorboards.
Abundant entertaining spaces feature including front and back verandahs and a covered BBQ area whilst the huge level backyard offers plenty of shade, space and privacy together with a number of storage shed options.
Boasting an enviable central location close to popular retail precincts, educational services, major motorways, and local takeaway, the home makes for a highly strategic investment to add to your portfolio or an opportune first home purchase.
- Delightful Colorbond & weatherboard 2 bedroom cottage
- Well sized flat 853.6m2 block
- Open lounge & dining area with ceiling fan & rustic timber floorboards
- Neutrally toned L-shaped kitchen with split system air conditioning
- Two sizeable bedrooms, one appointed with a ceiling fan
- Tidy main bathroom with shower & w/c
- Ornate ceiling cornices
- Large entertaining carport & BBQ area
- Huge level backyard with abundant storage sheds
- Sun-drenched front verandah
- Side access to back single garage
- Solar hot water system
- Close to shopping centres: 650m to Stockland Glendale Shopping Centre, 1.5km to
Edgeworth Town Square
- Close to local schools & training: 800m to TAFE Glendale, 1.0km to Glendale Technology
High School, 2.1km to Holy Cross Primary School