Surprisingly spacious, this near-new 1 bedroom unit offers comfortable light-filled living throughout enhanced by contemporary fittings and modern neutral tones.
Located within a pristine, contemporary complex, this top floor unit makes a highly desirable rental property with it currently earning a healthy return of $330 per week.
Conveniently positioned, the unit is within walking distance to Stockland Jesmond & public transport with The University of Newcastle and Stockland Wallsend just a few minutes drive away.
Presenting as an affordable first home purchase or smart investment, don't delay in inspecting this modern unit that is sure to impress.
- Brick & Colorbond modern 1 bedroom top floor unit
- Well designed floorplan with 53m2 of internal floorspace
- Stylish kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking & breakfast bar
- Spacious combined living & dining area with air-conditioning
- Generously sized main bedroom with built-in robe
- Modern main bathroom with well-sized shower, vanity & w/c
- Handy built-in study nook area
- Internal European-style laundry
- Enclosed and private courtyard area for entertaining
- Sunlit front balcony with delightful views over the surrounding complex
- Single car space
- Current rental return of $330 per week