Cleared and ready to build, this vacant block of land is your ticket to achieving the rare combination of a brand new home within a highly sought after inner Newcastle suburb.
Offering up a respectable 446m2 with a wide 17.5m frontage, this newly subdivided parcel offers scope to build your new family home or construct your next strategic investment property (STCA).
With a central location of the highest convenience, the allotment is positioned in a family-friendly cul-de-sac just minutes from public transport, John Hunter Hospital, Westfield Kotara, Wests New Lambton, McDonald Hones Stadium, Blackbutt Nature Reserve and local schools.
As one of the last remaining lots in desirable New Lambton Heights, don't let this superb opportunity to bring your vision to life getaway.
- Modest 446m2 vacant allotment
- Cleared and ready to build your next project (STCA)
- Freshly subdivided with generous 17.5m front & rear boundaries
- Both side boundaries 25.48m deep
- Favourable rectangle-shaped parcel with North-East orientation
- Family-friendly, leafy suburban cul-de-sac location
- Minutes away from a host of amenities including local hospitals, schools, public transport & shopping centres