This adorable 1 bedroom cottage is positioned on a huge flat block and presents the perfect spot to retire away from the hustle and bustle or an enormous opportunity to knock down and redevelop (STCA).
Enjoying a picturesque peninsula location hugged by beautiful Lake Eraring to the north and Dora Creek inlet to the south, the home is just a short walk from the lakes edge.
Equipped with wheelchair access, low care interiors and plenty of storage space, the private lodgings of this home will please buyers & investors looking for a peaceful and easy lifestyle oriented property.
Located minutes away from all of Dora Creek's local amenities, the unique characteristics of this property guarantee it will be snapped up quickly. Don't delay your inspection of this little gem with a big footprint today!
- Weatherboard & tile 1 bedroom fully contained cottage
- Large 916.9m2 flat allotment just minutes from the lake
- Spacious front set living area
- Neat L-shaped kitchen with stand alone oven & abundant cabinetry
- Floating timber floorboards throughout living areas
- Well sized main bed equipped with double built-in robe & air conditioning
- Renovated main bathroom appointed with new vanity, bath, shower & w/c
- Internal laundry located in main bathroom
- Linen cupboard
- Front verandah with wheelchair access ramp
- Huge flat backyard with abundant lawn & mature trees
- Two garden sheds for handy storage
- Single carport with side access & plenty of off street parking
- 3 minutes to Dora Creek Train Station, playground, sports oval, local takeway,
newsagents & cafes
- 4 minutes to Dora Creek Workers Club & Fish Market
- 5 minutes to Dora Creek Public School