LAST TOWNHOUSE LEFT IN BLOCK OF 3
Presenting contemporary living over two well-designed levels, this premium two bedroom townhouse is located just minutes from the lake and offers an excellent opportunity for investors, first home buyers and downsizers.
Appointed with quality modern fixtures and fittings throughout, highlights of the functional floorplan include: spacious living areas on both levels, walk-in wardrobes in both bedrooms, ultra-stylish main bathroom with freestanding curved bath, gourmet chef's kitchen with waterfall edge stone island bench, and a low maintenance grass courtyard for outdoor entertaining.
A sought-after, minimal stress investment, a first home for professional couples & singles, or an opportunity to downsize/upgrade to a modern easy-care home, this quality property will appeal to a variety of buyers. Located just a minute's walk to the lakes edge, you'll enjoy the peace, relaxation and convenience that only a Warners Bay property can provide.
- Premium brick & weatherboard townhouse
- Middle townhouse in complex of three, approx. 183m2 total area
- Modern kitchen with 40mm Smart Stone waterfall edge island bench, 20mm Smart Stone benchtops, handleless cabinet doors in Vivid White satin finish, satin white subway tile splashback, Westinghouse 900mm gas cooktop and electric oven with AEG rangehood
- Spacious open plan lounge area with split system air conditioning
- Downstairs powder room with W/C & Tempo grey floor & skirting tiles
- European laundry with 38mm square edge laminate benchtop & Tempo grey floor & skirting tiles
- Upstairs family room with built-in study nook & linen cupboard
- Private main suite with large walk-in robe, chic ensuite with large frameless shower, 750mm floating vanity, Caroma Quatro tapware, polished chrome fixtures & w/c, split system air conditioning & ceiling fan
- Luxurious main bathroom with white matte floor-to-ceiling tiles & Tempo grey floor tiles, Aruba curve freestanding bath, 900mm floating vanity, frameless shower, Caroma Quatro tapware, polished chrome fixtures & separate w/c
- Second bedroom appointed with walk-in robe & ceiling fan
- Bamboo flooring through ground level, carpet through upper level
- Satin chrome Gainsborough lever door handles throughout
- Low maintenance fully grassed courtyard
- Single automatic lock up garage with internal access
- Walking distance to lake's edge, popular Watagan Cycle Track, Feighan Sports Oval, local bus stop, Warners Bay's buzzing promenade of cafes and restaurants