Representing affordability and convenience, this lovingly cared for 3 bedroom home is positioned on a desirable flat allotment just minutes away from the university and will appeal to investors and first home buyers alike.
The home's solid bones and well maintained original interiors offer ample potential for you to inject value and add your own stamp. The functional floor plan presents plenty of living space with two spacious lounge areas, a formal dining area, and three sizeable bedrooms.
Outdoors includes desirable features such as a double garage with side access, single carport, sealed entertaining space, a sunroom and charming backyard cottage-style gardens.
Located close to the university, local schools, shopping centres and public transport, this quality property makes an ideal market entry for first home buyers or a strategic rental within the university catchment for investors.
- Metal tile sheeting & hardiplank cladding 3 bedroom home
- Easy care super flat 569.1m2 allotment
- Two spacious front living areas with split system air conditioning
- Timber-look kitchen equipped with stand-alone oven & abundant cabinetry
- Formal dining area off kitchen
- Enclosed verandah with covered outdoor entertaining area
- Three sizeable bedrooms, one appointed with built-in robe, two with freestanding robes (come with home)
- Tidy main bathroom appointed with shower, vanity & w/c
- Internal laundry
- Hallway linen cupboard
- Single drive through carport
- Double garage with driveway side access
- Delightful backyard with lawn & charming cottage gardens
- Walking distance to bus stop, local parks & Our Lady of Victories Primary School, 20 minute walk to university
- 3 minute drive to Shortland Public School, Hunter Valley Private Hospital & Bunnings Wallsend
- 5 minute drive to The University of Newcastle & Stockland Jesmond Shopping Centre