Ideally positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac lies this immaculately maintained 4 bedroom home that will appeal to families of all sizes.
Blending generous dimensions with a thoughtfully designed floorplan, the home's well-presented interiors are refreshed with new paint in a modern colour palette, timber look floating floors through living areas and a wonderful rear timber deck affording spectacular elevated views of the neighbouring nature reserve.
Meeting every desire for comfortable family living, this inviting home also boasts two spacious open plan living areas, a neat and tidy kitchen in the heart of the home, rear-set parent's retreat and a large grassy backyard offering abundant play space.
Enjoying elevated positioning within a highly desirable family-friendly neighbourhood surrounded by homes of similar calibre, you'll enjoy a lifestyle of the highest convenience with beautiful Lake Macquarie at your doorstep and Belmont Hospital and bus stop both within walking distance.
There's not much that doesn't appeal about this beautiful home so don't delay your inspection of what could be your new lakeside family haven.
- Brick & tile well maintained 4 bedroom home
- Well-sized 760m2 allotment in child-friendly cul-de-sac location
- Borders a luscious nature reserve providing abundant privacy & views
- Open plan lounge & dining area with bay window & split system air conditioning
- Spacious family room with ceiling fan & access to outdoor deck
- Galley-style kitchen equipped with gas cooktop, stainless steel electric oven, dishwasher
& breakfast bar
- Brand new covered timber deck with reserve aspect & staircase to backyard
- Four sizeable bedrooms, all appointed with built-in robes & new ceiling fans
- Parent's retreat equipped with built-in robe & tidy ensuite with shower & w/c
- Spotless three-way bathroom with large vanity, corner bath & shower, chrome fixtures &
- Internal laundry with external staircase to two backyard clotheslines
- Huge fully fenced backyard provides ample space for the kids and pets to play
- Abundant under-house storage area with potential to build additional rooms (STCA)
- Double garage with off-street parking spaces
- Draft plans available to add additional double car garage (STCA)
- 30 second walk to Belmont Hospital & public bus stop
- 3 minute drive to Belmont 16s Club
- 4 minutes to Green Point Reserve with beautiful lakeside walking tracks & picnic grounds
- 5 minutes to Belmont CBD with two shopping centres, cafes, restaurants & essentials
- Zoned for Belmont Public School & Belmont High School