Boasting substantial proportions throughout, this architecturally designed 4 bedroom home has been meticulously designed inside and out to enhance space, natural light and airflow.
Presenting wow factor at every turn, this unique property offers a functional split level floorplan enhanced by appealing vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows creating a lofty, well-lit, atmosphere that seamlessly integrates indoor and outdoor realms.
Living and sleeping zones enjoy favourable separation with all four large bedrooms positioned on the upper level and accessed via a vast picture gallery overlooking the rest of the home. Outdoors, the resort-style backyard offers an inviting curved swimming pool and spacious entertaining deck with surrounding mature gardens and trees providing ample privacy.
Idyllically positioned in a peaceful lakeside neighbourhood just a few minutes walk to picturesque Croudace Bay, this one-of-a-kind property blends pure design brilliance with ultimate comfort and convenience. Be sure to make this home #1 on your must inspect list!
- Architecturally designed brick & tile 4 bedroom home
- Sizeable 822m2 allotment, positioned minutes from the lake
- Three spacious levels of living offer abundant room for families of all sizes
- Gourmet chef's kitchen with island bench, stainless steel dishwasher, ample cabinetry & server's window through to dining area
- Formal dining area with pendant light, backyard views & vaulted ceiling
- Expansive living area with abundant space for furnishings, split system air conditioning, ceiling fan & vaulted ceiling
- Large lower level multifunctional family room - perfect for a teenagers retreat, rumpus room or home business
- Double entry doors & large entry foyer enhances the properties grand atmosphere
- Four well-sized bedrooms, all appointed with built-in robes & ceiling fans, three with direct access to front balcony
- Oversized main suite with unique concealed ensuite including shower, w/c & vanity
- Neutrally toned main bathroom with shower over bath, w/c & oversized vanity
- Private covered front balcony - perfect space to relax with a book & coffee
- Spacious timber entertaining deck with mango tree - ideal for hosting family BBQs & pool parties
- Luxurious gradual depth swimming pool with paved edges & garden surrounds
- Handy garden shed for storage & veggie patch
- Large internal laundry with third shower & w/c, and external access to two clothes lines
- Unique louvred panel windows throughout allow abundant natural air flow into the home
- Plenty of storage throughout - foyer storage cupboard, under stair & under house storage
- Double garage with workshop area and off street parking spaces
- 4.2kw solar panels for power
- Short walk to Croudace Bay, Valentine Bowling Club & Valentine Public School
- Quick drive to Valentine local shops and amenities