This neat and tidy 5 bedroom home presents abundant space for families of all sizes and makes an affordable choice for investors looking for their next portfolio addition.
A deceivingly large property, the home features generously sized bedrooms, two well equipped bathrooms, and an open plan kitchen, living and dining space complemented by rich timber floorboards.
Outdoors, a large 2+ car garage, sealed side driveway, sizeable backyard and rear lane access provides easy off street parking options. The garage also offers potential conversion to an additional bedroom space (STCA) further adding value to this property.
Alternatively, the property presents a lucrative opportunity for investors looking to add a high yielding property to their portfolio. 3 of the 5 bedrooms are presently tenanted with the home providing a substantial potential rental return of $770 per week.
Enjoying a highly favourable location, the property is located only minutes away from The University of Newcastle, two Stockland shopping centres, and with a bus stop and park just down the road all of the essentials are conveniently at your tenant's fingertips.
- Colorbond & weatherboard 5 bedroom share house
- 588.1m2 allotment positioned minutes from the university
- Five double sized bedrooms, some featuring built-in robes, ceiling fans & external access
- Functional u-shape kitchen equipped with abundant cabinetry, stand-alone oven, dishwasher & ceiling fan
- Combined living & dining area appointed with ceiling fan & finished with rich timber floorboards
- Two tidy bathrooms equipped with all of the essentials
- Front entertaining porch with privacy hedging
- Two plus car garage with sealed side access driveway
- Low maintenance backyard with rear access possible
- Walk to bus stop and Harold Meyers Park just down the street
- 3 minute drive to University, 4 minute drive to both Stockland Wallsend & Stockland Jesmond Shopping Centres