Boasting contemporary renovated interiors throughout, this welcoming 3 bedroom family home makes an ideal choice for your new family nest.
With its flowing and spacious design, appealing features of this quality home include open plan living, a revamped kitchen, two ultra-modern bathrooms and three sizeable bedrooms, meeting every desire for comfortable and modern family living.
A huge rear set lounge area is a highlight, stepping out onto a delightful entertainer's timber deck with level lawns and fully fenced surrounds. An extra-large garden shed and plenty of off street parking ensure all of your storage needs are covered.
Positioned on a highly sought after flat block located minutes from the university, Stockland shopping centres, local schools and hospitals, you can't go wrong with choosing this superb property as your new family base or as a strategic addition to your portfolio.
- Internally renovated 3 bedroom + study home
- Well sized flat 588.1m2 allotment
- Refurbished L-shaped kitchen equipped with tile splashback, dishwasher, electric
oven/cooktop & split system air conditioning
- Informal dining zone adjacent to kitchen
- Vast lounge area with split system air conditioning & downlights
- Three sizeable bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
- Rear set main suite appointed with contemporary ensuite finished with frameless shower,
square rainfall shower head, chic black fixtures & timber-look feature tiling
- Separate study/home office appointed with storage cupboard
- Ultra-modern main bathroom finished with floor-to-ceiling tiling, semi-frameless shower,
floating vanity, stand-alone bath & separate w/c
- Internal laundry
- Spacious back covered 7m wide deck with ceiling fan & privacy screening
- High ceilings & plantation shutters
- Freshly painted throughout with new flooring
- Large storage cupboard
- Sealed side access with plenty of off street parking
- Extra-large garden shed provides ample storage
- Solar hot water system
- Child friendly level backyard with ample grassed space
- Walking distance to bus stop, local parks & Our Lady of Victories Primary School, 20
minute walk to university
- 3 minute drive to Shortland Public School, Hunter Valley Private Hospital & Bunnings
- 5 minute drive to The University of Newcastle & Stockland Jesmond Shopping Centre