There's no shortage of space on offer in this substantial split level home on a large 954.8m2 block in popular Wallsend.
Ideal for growing or established families looking for some much-needed breathing space, you'll find all the essential requirements for comfortable living here including multiple living spaces, four generous bedrooms, renovated kitchen and bathroom, and an extensive backyard with plenty of space for the kids and pets to play and explore.
As an added bonus, a vast rumpus room lies underneath the home complete with bar area, second bathroom and two storage rooms, making an ideal teenagers retreat, guest room or additional living quarters for extended family members - the options are truly endless!
Located close to both Elermore Vale and Wallsend local shops and only 10 minutes to the Sydney & Hunter Expressways, this generous home is bound to appeal to a number of buyers looking for maximum living in a highly convenient, family friendly area.
- Large brick & tile split level 4 bedroom home
- Huge 954.8m2 elevated allotment
- Separate well-sized lounge & dining areas
- Designer kitchen with large breakfast bar, stone benchtops, glass splashback, server's
window, stainless steel dishwasher & oven, gloss soft close cupboards & abundant built-in
- Four comfortable bedrooms, all appointed with built-in robes
- Contemporary three-way main bathroom equipped with floor-to-ceiling tiling, large vanity,
plenty of storage, heated towel rail, quality chrome fixtures & separate w/c, bath & shower
- Spacious rear sunroom & front verandah for entertaining
- Large walk-in linen cupboard
- Ducted air conditioning & LED downlights through upper level
- Internal laundry with second w/c & shower
- Expansive rumpus room under home with bar & two storage rooms
- Double garage with workshop space & abundant off-street parking spaces
- Huge backyard with well-maintained lawn
- Close to local playgrounds & parks
- 240m to bus stop, 750m to Wallsend Public School
- 1.2km to Elermore Shopping Centre, 1.6km to Stockland Wallsend
- 8.4km to M1 Sydney Motorway & M15 Hunter Expressway
- Council Rates: approx. $1636 per year
- Water Rates: approx. $720 per year