Enjoying an elevated position with beautiful distant mountain views, this revamped 3 bedroom Boolaroo home presents a modern lifestyle of the utmost comfort and convenience.
Built for absolute relaxation and entertainment, the spacious interiors of this quality home revel in the afterglow of a meticulously executed renovation and extension. You'll delight in the incredible gourmet chef's kitchen with sophisticated finishes and stainless steel appliances, whilst the glamorously styled main bathroom complete with chandelier and stand-alone bath add the ultimate wow factor to this incredible property.
There's no shortage of living space with the highly functional floor plan offering a choice of three living areas all positioned to the west of the home to maximise the stunning mountain aspect. Each zone is sectioned by elegant French doors allowing complete control to modify the space according to your needs. With fully insulation throughout and strategic positioning of windows and louvres to allow natural light and breezes, no stone has been left unturned to achieve maximum comfort in this thoughtfully designed home.
Outdoors further adds to the unique appeal of this property with a tiered timber deck and entertaining pergola enveloped by a luscious mature bamboo forest creating your very own tranquil sanctuary brimming with peace and privacy.
Primely positioned within the central suburb of Boolaroo, numerous amenities and attractions are at your fingertips including Boolaroo's main retail strip, Lake Macquarie and essential transport options. A beautifully designed haven set within Lake Macquarie's best-kept secret - experience the space, style and convenience you've longed for by inspecting this enviable home today!
- Weatherboard & tile fully renovated 3 bedroom home
- Industrial style gourmet chef's kitchen equipped with concrete-look benchtops, waterfall edge breakfast bar, gloss soft close cupboards and drawers, sleek chrome handles, stand-alone gas cooktop & electric oven, metallic glass splashback & server's window
- Spacious open plan living area with combustion wood fireplace, ceiling fan & timber look flooring
- Oversized rear sunroom with abundant louvred windows, three ceiling fans & split system air conditioning providing year-round comfortable entertaining
- Three generously sized bedrooms, all appointed with built-in robes & ceiling fans
- Chic main bathroom with chandelier, black and white tiling, tile niche, stand-alone bath, frameless shower with square rainfall showerhead & quality chrome fixtures
- Large contemporary internal laundry with abundant storage, second shower & w/c
- Formal hallway entry foyer - perfect for a library or sitting area
- Additional front living area - ideal as a rumpus room, home office or theatre room
- Delightful front covered entertaining patio with distant mountain views
- Tiered entertaining deck with pergola & luscious mature bamboo surrounds offering both shade and sun
- Two oversized garden sheds & plenty of under house storage space
- Single automatic garage with cool room
- ULTIMATE LOCATION:
- 400m to Boolaroo main street with all the essentials including bakery, newsagents, cafe, takeaway and a much loved antique independent cinema
- 1.1km to Speers Point Public School
- 1.6km to the lake's edge, Cockle Creek Train Station & Bunnings Glendale
- 2km to Speers Point Park with Olympic sized swimming pool, football ovals, dog exercise area, children's playground, public jetty & boat ramp, and Waratah Golf Club
- 3.7km to Stockland Glendale Shopping Centre
- A quick and easy 15 minute drive to M1 Pacific Motorway & Hunter Expressway