Positioned only a couple of minutes from the glistening shores of Lake Macquarie lies this well-kept 3 bedroom home, bursting with potential for keen renovators to bring its original interiors to life.
Featuring a solid floorplan with the possibility to create open plan living, the home boasts old-world touches such as high ceilings, ornate cornices and generous proportions providing the perfect canvas to create your dream abode or a sought after rental investment.
A large covered patio at the front of the home affords the perfect spot for entertaining with pleasant views of the surrounding suburbs and lake glimpses. French doors lead through to the spacious lounge offering seamless cohesion between indoor and outdoor zones. Backing onto a nature pocket, the property boasts a large tiered backyard and is located just minutes from Warners Bays buzzing lakeside promenade filled with popular cafes and restaurants.
With a highly sought after location, solid bones and buckets of potential to renovate and revamp, this home is sure to be popular so don't delay your inspection of this lakeside gem!
- Elevated brick & weatherboard 3 bedroom home
- Generous 689.2m2 allotment backing onto reserve pocket
- Open L-shape eat-in kitchen with stand-alone oven & casual meals area
- Spacious tiled front entertaining patio with elevated suburb views & lake glimpses
- Large lounge area with French doors to front patio, abundant windows & split system air conditioning
- Three sizeable bedrooms, one appointed with ceiling fan
- Tidy main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity & separate w/c
- Internal laundry with linen cupboard
- Hallway storage cupboard
- Polished tallowwood hardwood floors under carpet
- Rear covered entertaining area
- Large backyard with tiered gardens, water feature ponds, mature trees, shade cloth greenhouse & garden shed
- Double tandem garage under house with large workshop & storage area
- 1.1km to Warners Bay Primary School, 2.2km to St Marys Primary School, 2.9km to Warners Bay High School
- 2.2km to Coles Warners Bay & lakeside promenade, 2.5km to Warners Bay Sports Club