Peacefully positioned in one of Charlestown's best neighbourhoods, this beautifully presented home has street appeal in spades. Set on a large block, this lovingly maintained three bedroom + study home effortlessly meets every desire for modern and homely family living.
Featuring a fresh neutral colour palette inside and out, this contemporary haven offers a large open plan living and dining area, a stylish galley kitchen with casual meals / study nook area, and a sun-drenched elevated patio with double sliding doors, seamlessly integrating inside and out. Spacious bedrooms are appointed with ceiling fans, and two feature designer built-ins.
Both comfortable and functional, the double storey design of this attractive home affords abundant storage space and a versatile home office space that could easily convert to a rumpus room, teenage retreat, or guest accommodation.
Outdoors, a large fully fenced backyard, together with a lovely small reserve at the end of the home's quiet cul-de-sac location, offer abundant space for kids to play and explore. Located just minutes from Charlestown Square Shopping Centre and a host of local schools, this appealing family home is a must to inspect.
- Two storey three bedroom + study family home
- Large 724m2 allotment in quiet cul-de-sac
- Open plan living and dining area with ceiling fan and louvred windows for cross ventilation
and easy temperature control
- Stylish modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, rangehood,
glass tile splashback, stone-look benchtops and soft close drawers
- Casual meals / study nook area off kitchen
- Large front entertaining patio with elevated aspect
- Entry foyer
- Downlights and rich polished timber floorboards throughout living areas
- Three sizeable upstairs bedrooms appointed with ceiling fans, two with built-in robes
- Bright and airy main bathroom with semi-frameless shower, modern vanity with above
counter basin, bath, and separate w/c
- Hallway linen cupboards
- Internal and external staircases provide easy access to lower level
- Large internal laundry with plenty of storage space
- Downstairs home office/rumpus room with separate entry and second w/c
- Paved outdoor alfresco area - perfect for hosting summer BBQs
- Luxuriously sized grassed backyard with abundant mature trees for shade
- Additional sealed alfresco zone in backyard offers a shaded dining option
- Abundant under house storage space
- Double automatic garage with plenty of off-street parking
- Space to store a boat or caravan, and plenty of potential to extend (STCA)
- Lovely child-friendly cul-de-sac location with a small creek reserve
- Close to a myriad of local schools; zoned for Charlestown Public, Whitebridge High, St Paul's
Primary and St Mary's Catholic College
- 700m to Pacific Highway, 1.1km to Lake Macquarie Private Hospital,1.8km to Charlestown
Square Shopping Centre