Presenting a highly versatile floorplan, this substantial 4 bedroom home could be your new family nest!
The main hub of the home is located upstairs featuring a modern kitchen and bathroom, spacious open plan living and two large bedrooms. A home office or potential 4th bed provides handy additional space and large twin balconies at the front and rear provide ample outdoor entertaining space for BBQs and gatherings.
Downstairs an additional rumpus room offers a perfect home theatre or kids activities room and a large third bedroom with ensuite presents a multitude of options including a teenagers retreat, private master bed or additional living quarters for extended family members.
Primely positioned just minutes away from Lake Macquarie and Croudace Bay sports fields, with a little work it won't take much to modernize and transform this home into your ideal family base.
- Brick & tile two storey home in lovely lakeside locale
- Sizeable 642.9m2 allotment in quiet street
- Open plan lounge & dining with timber look flooring & split system air conditioning
- Contemporary kitchen equipped with new stainless steel appliances, range hood, gas cooktop, stone benchtops & tile splashback
- Large balconies for entertaining at front & rear boast pleasant views
- Three well-sized bedrooms all appointed with built-in robes
- Master with plantation shutters & private balcony access
- Downstairs third bed with ensuite (perfect for a teenagers retreat, guest bedroom or hosting Air BnB guests)
- Home office or potential 4th bedroom upstairs
- Modern main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, new vanity & chrome fixtures
- Spacious rumpus room ideal as a theatre room, kids activities or studio
- Internal laundry
- Generously sized backyard with plenty of grass & privacy
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Gas hot water system
- Walking distance to bus stops, Croudace Bay Sports Fields and the popular Croudace Bay Park with skate park, playgrounds & dog park