Desirably positioned on the east side of Charlestown stands this welcoming 3 bedroom family home enhanced by a stylish modern renovation.
Quality high-end fixtures feature throughout the home's functional floorplan together with gorgeous hardwood timber flooring and a neutral colour scheme to suit a variety of tastes.
A well-sized lounge area provides ample space for relaxing whilst a separate formal dining area offers seamless integration outdoors to a fantastic timber deck with elevated suburban views.
Close to a variety of local schools, major shopping centres, and sporting facilities, this charming home will appeal to first home buyers and small families looking for a modest yet contemporary abode to call home.
- Fully renovated 3 bedroom home
- Well sized allotment, approximately 607m2
- Stylish modern kitchen equipped with tile splashback, stand-alone gas cooktop & electric
- Large lounge area with split system air conditioning
- Separate formal dining area
- Awesome covered entertaining deck with suburban aspect
- Three well-sized bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Fresh main bathroom finished with contemporary tiling & chrome fixtures
- European style laundry
- 2.7m ceilings
- Fully fenced tiered backyard with garden shed & plenty of play space for the kids & pets
- Lovely street appeal with tidy gardens
- Single garage plus high clearance single carport & plenty of off street parking
- Desirable location just 3 minutes to Charlestown Square, Charlestown Public School, Central
Charlestown Leagues Club & Charlestown sports ovals
- Zoned for Charlestown Public School & Whitebridge High School