Radiating style and charm, this cute-as-a-button 2 bedroom home presents an ideal first home or downsize opportunity thanks to its low maintenance allotment and convenient inner city location.
Originally owned by the Passmore family and located directly across from Passmore Reserve,
enjoy old world features such as high ceilings, timber floorboards, and ornate embellishments, paired with modern day comforts including split system air conditioning, open plan living and a lovely alfresco entertaining deck.
Primely positioned only minutes away from Beaumont Street, Hamilton Station and harbourside attractions, if you're looking for a place with loads of character, minimal maintenance and walking distance to essentials then look no further!
- Modernized Federation style 2 bedroom home
- Easy care 229.9m2 allotment
- Spacious open plan living & dining area with air conditioning
- Updated eat-in kitchen equipped with stand-alone oven
- Two comfortably sized bedrooms
- Refreshed bathroom equipped with shower & w/c
- Internal laundry
- Lovely alfresco entertaining deck
- Cottage style backyard & minimal maintenance lawn
- Across the road from Wickham Park with great kids playground & sports facilities
- Walking distance to Newcastle Yacht Club, buzzing Beaumont Street & Hamilton Train Station
- Minutes from the Honeysuckle restaurant precinct & Newcastle CBD